In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Jay Parsons, who is the VP – Head of Economics & Industry Principals for RealPage. He is a frequent author and speaker on topics including rental housing investment and asset management strategy.
He has been cited in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and CNBC, among other outlets. His commentaries have been published by the Pension Real Estate Association, the Mortgage Bankers Association and the National Apartment Association.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- What macro factors point to continued strength in the multifamily investment sector
- Why the market may not be adequately pricing in the risk associated with core real estate investments
- Whether the recent run up in multifamily rents is creating a massive affordability crisis
- What’s been driving the explosive renter demand for multifamily housing
- What markets and rental housing product types might see the most consumer demand going forward
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
1. His LinkedIn
2. Their blog
3. His Twitter
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.