In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Jim Pfeifer. He is one of the founders of Left Field Investors and the host of the Passive Investing from Left Field podcast.
He is also a former financial advisor who now concentrates on investing in real assets that produce cash flow and is committed to sharing his knowledge with others who are interested in learning a different way to grow wealth.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- Why investing passively in real estate private placements is superior to investing in REITs or buying real estate directly
- What passive investing opportunities are the most compelling right now and how your passive portfolio should be adjusted given today’s market
- What mistakes Jim made in some of his early passive investments and how we can learn from those mistakes
- How you can accelerate your investment learning process and avoid mistakes by being part of an investing community
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
2. His Email
3. Brian Burke’s book “The Hands-Off Investor: An Insider’s Guide to Investing in Passive Real Estate Syndications”
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.