In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Axel Ragnarsson who is an active real estate investor and he purchased his first multifamily property during his sophomore year in college, leading to the founding of his real estate investment firm, Aligned Real Estate Partners.
Currently, Aligned Real Estate Partners owns $40M in multifamily real estate. He is also the host of The Multifamily Wealth Podcast.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- How losing his wallet after a night at the bar resulted in raising thousands of dollars of equity
- Tactics for raising capital and finding deals on Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- What type of content is best suited for each social media platform
- The step-by-step process for sourcing off-market multifamily deals directly from the seller
- What deal sizes make sense for sourcing multifamily assets directly from the seller
To your success,
Resources mentioned in this episode:
1. Axel Ragnarsson
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.