In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Zamir Kazi who formed ZMR Capital in 2014 and in the past 9 years, has acquired over $1.7B of multifamily assets.
He has been the recipient of Globe Street’s 50 under 40 and is an active investor and board member of multiple early-stage companies.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- The incredible story of how he found his first institutional equity partner, AFTER he got a $40 million deal under contract
- What characteristics institutional equity partners look for, and how he overcame their objections on his first large multifamily deal
- Where to find institutional equity partners and how to nurture those relationships
- What the typical deal structure looks like using institutional equity and how it differs from a syndication with retail investors
- How his role as CEO has changed overtime and what he focuses on now that he has 27 full time employees
Resources mentioned in the episode:
1. Zamir Kazi
To your success,
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.